We Are Here for You!
All Piedmont Orthopedics | OrthoAtlanta locations are OPEN.
See a physician in the office or online.
Piedmont Orthopedics | OrthoAtlanta continues to follow CDC guidelines to provide the safest environment possible for our patients, staff and providers during the ongoing international coronavirus outbreak. Learn more
Tracy E. Wimbush, M.D.Book Online
Pain Management Fellowship
Tracy Wimbush, M.D., is board certified by the American Board of Pain Medicine with Pain Medicine as a primary specialty. She also holds a board certification by the American Board of Emergency Medicine. Dr. Wimbush provides pain management and nonsurgical orthopedic care to patients, utilizing her training in nonsurgical pain management of musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, sports injuries and work injuries. Dr. Wimbush’s practice includes orthopaedic medicine, interventional spinal injections, electrodiagnostic medicine, emergency medicine and physical medicine. She has special interest in treating difficult conditions such as fibromyalgia, postherpetic neuralgia, and migraines. Dr. Wimbush has expertise in the use of Botox for chronic migraine. In addition to standard interventions for pain management, Dr. Wimbush also utilizes the assistance of ultrasound guidance for both diagnosis and therapeutic interventions.
Dr. Wimbush’s treatment philosophy is simple. For most patients, less pain means more life. Dr. Wimbush’s goal is to help patients get their life back.
Areas of Interest
- Pain Management
- Nonsurgical orthopedic care
- Fibromyalgia treatment
- Work Injuries
- American Board of Pain Medicine with Pain Medicine as primary specialty
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- DEA Upgrade to Include Suboxone Treatment
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 2011, Interventional Pain Fellowship
- Residency: Harvard Emergency Medicine, Boston, MA, 2004, Emergency Medicine Residency
- Medical Degree: University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, NY, 2000, Alpha Omega Alpha
- Undergraduate Degree: Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA, 1996, Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude
Memberships & Recognition
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
Honors / Recognition
- National Patients’ Choice Award in 2011, 2012
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award (from Patient’s Choice Award) in 2011
Dr. Wimbush lives in Atlanta with her family. She enjoys just about all outdoor activities and loves to travel abroad.
Piedmont Henry Hospital
Member of the Piedmont Clinic