Melinda Jackson, OT, CHTMake an Appointment
Melinda Jackson, OT, CHT, is an Occupational Hand Therapist at the OrthoAtlanta Newnan office.
Melinda attended the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, GA, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy. Melinda is board certified by the National Board Certification of Occupational Therapy.
National Board Certification of Occupational Therapy
Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia, Bachelor of Science- Occupational Therapy
Memberships & Recognition
- American Occupational Therapy Association Member
- GHUESIG (GA Hand Upper Extremity Special Interest Group) Member
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Modality Certified
- Static and Dynamic Splint Fabrication,
- Fracture Management of the Upper Extremity
- Flexor and Extensor Tendon Management
- STM/IASTM Techniques
- Sensory Integration
- CPR Certified