Insurance copays are expected at the time of service. Copays cannot be waived.
If a patient´s insurance company requires a referral from his or her primary care physician to see one of our specialists, it is the patient´s responsibility to provide our clinic with all required referral documentation. Please note that patients must have this referral information with them on their initial appointment to be seen.
It is the patient´s responsibility to notify the clinic of any insurance changes. A photocopy of the patient´s current insurance card will be kept in the file to ensure prompt and accurate filing.
- Aetna PPO/POS/HMO/Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Par/PPO/HMO/Medicare
- Champus/Tricare Standard and Prime
- Medicare Advantage Plans PFFS
- United Healthcare PPO/POS/HMO
- USDOL W/C
- Workers' Comp plans - most
Please contact the Surgery Center of Austell business office for additional plans covered. A cost analysis for Out of Network plans can be provided when necessary.