OrthoAtlanta is pleased to share the news –
Piedmont Healthcare and Anthem Blue Cross are reporting that they have reached an agreement on a new network contract. As part of the Piedmont Clinic, all OrthoAtlanta physicians are back in network. Patients who have cancelled or delayed appointments should call their local OrthoAtlanta office to reschedule.
OrthoAtlanta is proud to be part of the Piedmont Clinic and a valued participating partner with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia.
To contact your local OrthoAtlanta office, go to https://www.orthoatlanta.com/locations
Insurance copays are expected at the time of service. Copays cannot be waived.
If a patient´s insurance company requires a referral from his or her primary care physician to see one of our specialists, it is the patient´s responsibility to provide our clinic with all required referral documentation. Please note that patients must have this referral information with them on their initial appointment to be seen.
It is the patient´s responsibility to notify the clinic of any insurance changes. A photocopy of the patient´s current insurance card will be kept in the file to ensure prompt and accurate filing.
- Aetna EPO/PPO/POS/HMO/Medicare
- Alliant Health Plans - Gwinnett and Johns Creek Physicians only
- Beech Street PPO & W/C PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PAR/PPO/HMO/Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Open Access HMO and POS
- BCBS HMO Blue Choice Healthcare Plan – Gatekeeper (PM&R/Pain and PT/OT Only)
- BCBS Medicare Advantage HMO, Medicare Advantage PPO and MediBlue Prime Select
- Champus/Tricare Standard and Prime
- Choice Medical Management
- Care - Humana
- Choice Medical Management W/C PPO
- CIGNA HealthSpring Medicare Advantage Provider Select
- CIGNA EPO/PPO/POS/HMO
- Comp Care/Key Risk W/C PPO
- Coventry Healthcare POS/HMO
- Coventry Medicare Advantra - Gwinnett, Johns Creek, Austell, Douglasville and Paulding only
- Employer Choice Network W/C
- Encompass W/C
- First Health PPO & W/C PPO
- Great West Healthcare (CIGNA)
- Harken Health (United Healthcare)
- Humana PPO/POS/HMO/Choice Care/Medicare
- Kaiser Multichoice, Added Choice Only - Tier II
- LifeWell - PPO/EPO/POS/Open Access
- Medicare Advantage Plans PFFS
- MedRisk (PT/OT)
- National Epidural Network
- Nova Net PPO & W/C PPO
- OccuNet Provider Alliance
- PHCS (POS & PPO)
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Select
- Pruitt Healthcare
- Railroad Medicare
- Synergy Health Network (W/C) / Heritage Summit Healthcare
- United Healthcare HMO/PPO/POS/EPO
- USDOL W/C
- Wellcare Medicare - Austell, Douglasville and Paulding only
Please contact physician office for additional plans covered.