Marilyn R. Lucas, PT, DPT, OCSMake an Appointment
Ramsey Lucas, PT, DPT, OCS, is the Clinical Director of Physical Therapy for the OrthoAtlanta Battery office.
Ramsey attended University of Dayton in Dayton, OH for both undergraduate and graduate studies.She graduated with a Bachelor’s in Education and Allied Professions and later with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT).
Outside of her work as a PT, Ramsey enjoys spending time with her husband, cooking, traveling, and remaining active with fitness classes, hiking, playing volleyball, camping or indoor rock climbing.
- Georgia State Board of Physical Therapy
- APTA Board-Certified Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Specialist (OCS)
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio, Doctor of Physical Therapy
University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio, Bachelor in Education and Allied Professions
Memberships & Recognition
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- American Physical Therapy Association Orthopaedics Section
- Dry Needling Certified through Myopain Seminars