Timothy J. Charleston, PT, DPT
Timothy Charleston, PT, DPT, is a Physical Therapist at the Piedmont Orthopedics | OrthoAtlanta Marietta office.
Timothy attended Georgia State University in Atlanta, GA, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Exercise Science . He completed his graduate work at the University of North Georgia in Dahlonega, GA, where he received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy. Timothy is board certified by the Georgia State Board of Physical Therapy.
Georgia State Board of Physical Therapy
University of North Georgia, Dahlonega, Georgia, Doctor of Physical Therapy
Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia, Bachelor of Science- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
Memberships & Recognition
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Georgia Board of Physical Therapy
- Emergency Management for Sports Therapy
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- American Red Cross Emergency Medical Responder
- American Red Cross Adult CPR/AED
- Certified Dry Needling I & II
- Certified High Velocity Low Amplitude Spinal Manipulation
- Blood Flow Restriction I